Tuesday, August 4, 2009

what the sixth post, this girl is crazy!


Permission to Fly,
I have it, and I am going to use it.
Watch Me Fly,
Way up High.
picture from - www.decordova.org/.../FlyingLesson.jpg
Okay,

Vicky is right,

I really have nothing better to do right now at home, but wait I do, its homework and thats not necessarily better.

I tried posting pictures.

Did not work, and they were such nice pictures.

Gosh,

Whats wrong with the world. Nothing.

It's just my perspective, I guess.

Can't wait for school tmrw, digital art and stuff(:

AND I GOT A CHAT BOX TAGBOARD THING!!!

I dunno why thats made me so very happy.

Okay, I am going to try and post one more photo.....

Here goes nothing...
and now, it works,
oh great. just brilliant.
anyway,
good night to anyone who is reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home