Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tales Of National Days, Ice Creams and Movies.




Yes, yes , yes , yes , yes .

I can post photos today atleast, from my account. Okay, I have a lot to blog about.... but I should mention, I am currently watching watching a movie called Solar Attack on 5, (yes, I watch 5 sometimes. In HD) And it's pretty awesome, it's about the end of the world, sun shooting fire at us and we can't do anything about it thing, (oh my gosh, me and watching a movie about the end of the world) but seriously, it's fascinating.

-~-

Okay,

so It's that time of the year again,

national day is back!

And we had to take photos, of the singapore identity. Wow, what fun. Okay, okay, it wasn't that bad. At the end of the day, we saw all the photos and then.....

we got coupons to go get a free scoop of icecream from Swensens!

Those pictures of icecream which are making your mouth water, yeah,

we had those,

Erica, Crystle and Me. 

Yum.

-~-

Okay, I have a lot more stuff to say.

Another post maybe.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home