Monday, August 10, 2009

Holiday

Damn It.
I open this page hoping I can post pictures, but I can't.

So today is a holiday. Yay.
T-Ball tomorrow.
Actually I am really excited, should be fun.
Ceramics too, can't wait to make my giant chess pieces.

One day before independence day, I have a math test.
14th August,
or maybe 13th, but anyway.
Gotta revise math.
Did you know, maths is actually really fun,
just not when you have a test coming up.
Same for Ihss.
I don't want to write an essay.
Nor do I want to be graded for asking questions during a discussion. What if I can't come up with one.
Oh god,
I have a stressful school life.

So,
I really wish J.K. Rowling would write the 19 year epilogue thing out. I want to know what happens.
How Ron and Hermione's wedding was.
I want to know about the future generation,
about Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy, Albus Potter and all.
But for now,
the world is gonna have to deal with fanfiction.
And just keep reading, wishing, dreaming and speculating.

Hindi Movies - some of them are so pathetic. Random things happening at random time with a bunch of songs and bad costumes.
But I think thats just Sone Pe Suhaga, or whatever.
Baaad Costumes seriously.

I want to watch Fashion.
And Vivaah.
And a movie with a good storyline.

Bollywood today,
movies either NC-16, or flop.
Bah.

---

Mar Jawaan,
tere ishq pe, mar jawaan.

Bheege bheege sapno ka jaise khat hai,
geele geele chahat ki jaisi lat hai

Mar Jawaan,
tere ishq pe, mar jawaan.

Soche dil ki aisa kaash ho,
tujhko, ek nazar meri talaash ho,
jaise kwhab hai, aankhon mein basse meri,
Waise needon pe silvate pade teri,
Bheege bheege armaano ki rahad hai,
Geeli geeli khwahish bhi to behad hai,
Mar jawaan, mar jawaan,
Tere ishq pe mar jawaan.

- Fashion/Mar Jawaan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home