Sunday, August 9, 2009

UP

I LOVE UP!
Okay,
I watched it with my parents and I had an awesome time,
got an UP combo, with this cute little toy(:
Hui Yu said on her blog that she almost cried,
I think I did,
it was emotional.
Funny. Happy. Sad. Touching.
SO MANY EMOTIONS.

Guess Carrie Underwood is right,
life is carnival ride.

I am random,
get used to it.

BAH digital art,
I enjoy it,
but my journal thing is screwed up,
I want to add something to it.
And I have a few ideas for the video,
but...
confusion.

Oh It's National Day.

I had fun with Mariel, Janel and Ruby today,
doing media ed,
walking across the sports school,
acros this giant field,
them reading pricess diaries in the train back.
Speaking of trains, i cannot believe Mariel and Ruby were sitting in the compartment right next to mine for about 10 stops and I could not see them.
Gosh.
SO that was fun.

Back To national day,
it doesn't really feel like it.
Did you watch the parade,
I caught the end,
I liked the part where this young girl and guy sang this song,
they had nice voices.
The Pledge moment was good too.
Did you guys do it?

---

They are showing singapore idol on national day.
Oh joy,
the singapore spirit through the voices.

Krauser is so weird. Which guy dresses up like some weirdo from hell or whatever to an audition.
There is a Sanjaya wannabe on singapore idol. With some whacky hair.
Atleast it seems like he is.
Ah auditions,
they get whackier and whackier,
but aleast some people can sing.

Ramdom thing - our new school was shown quite a lot, cause it's next to cathay.
all green-ness.

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home