Monday, August 10, 2009

I think a blog is an awesome way to vent your feelings.
Your voice, your opinions and stuff may not reach out to the world, but hey, at least you can write about stuff that you remember, want to remember.
There is this quote from Up -
"it is the boring stuff that I remember the most"
That may not be word for word but true in essentials.
I think we remember the
stupidest,
dumbest,
funniest,
lamest,
happiest,
saddest,
boring-est,
things you know.
Important events and the things that so simple.
But hey, the simple things matter.
---
I just discovered a band called Rooney and I think they are pretty good.
If anyone is reading this, check em out
aaand,
tell me what you think, cuz I wanna know.

their myspace is -
http://www.myspace.com/rooney

band website -
www.rooney-band.com

---
Have you ever thought about it,
we sit here,
and are so safe,
when out there,
people are getting hit by typhoons.
It's just so hard to believe,
I mean, its a normal day for me,
and then I find out about a whole hotel being blown away ina few seconds.
And what can we do about it,
n.o.t.h.i.n.g
at least not now.

I am praying for them,
the people who are being tossed and turned on this carnival ride.
I hope they are safe and that things take a turn for the better.
(:

---
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K
It's so complicated.
When you have it-
you complain.
I DON"T WANT HOMEWORK.

When you don't have any(i wish)/ or very little -
you feel weird,
I BET I HAD SOME/OTHER HOMEWORK.

Gosh.
homework should just dissapear of the face of earth

---
Now that I am done ranting,
I shall go and sleep.
---
Good night world,
the oddest thing,
when I am sleeping,
people on the other side of this earth are wide awake.

---

Blah.
Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home