Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kya Karoon. (What do I do)


I really love those noodles.
Impulsive statement.
I have lot of impulses now-a-days.
Who knows why?

Tomorrow feels like a holiday.
Guess Mr. Jackson was right,
it was going to feel like a saturday,
a holiday,
another day.
It feels so normal now,
not like exam time.

Got a lot of hindi songs on my iPod.
Yes. More songs,
I was getting sick of my old ones.

Do you know what,
those barbie movies actually really sweet,
(sorry Miss Wang, yes she pretends to be human but yeah.)
I remember buying the dvd,
sitting with friends and watching it.
Innocent stories with happy endings.
Happy Endings.
Everything is going to be alright,
trust me.

Hope's eternal light,
sets us aflame.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home