Monday, September 21, 2009

Rang De Basanti

Jhappiyon Sa Desh Hai Mera.

I have heard many people complain about the place where they live, their home country,
but at least they live in the country they were born in.
Watched a hindi movie today,
going to miss all the gossip that we used to do after watching a bollywood movie before class started.
The only people who I can talk to about this movie are Amrit and Milon.

Watched the movie Dil Bole Hadippa with mom(:
Had a great time, though I think I laughed a little too loudly in the theatre.
I love Shahid Kapoor.
I want that yellow skirt.
The movie made me realize how much I had not done in India,
like play cricket with the kids,
run after my flying dupatta,
run through a beautiful field,
and then end up stuck somewhere in a broken down car.
Yeah,
it sounds incredibly cheesy,
but I wanna do it.
I don't think you are going to fins small kiddies playing cricket on the street here,
and yeah, the dupatta is so going to fly away and I am going to have space to run after it on the crowded streets.
and yes,
I am going to get saved by people in a bollywood themed truck if my car ever breaks down here.

There is no place like India.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home