Saturday, September 19, 2009

This is me venting at night

The Chemistry textbook idea is not working,
I do not have enough power to even walk towards it and attempt to start studying.
Cause of the last few days, I can actually stay up late at night now. Sheesh. I wanna sleep.
But no,
the internet is a magnet.
A force that attracts all except for the really self-controlled people.
Long(er) Weekend this time,
but have to give up a drawing class for that.
Dang it.
I want to experiment.
Exhibition was good,
but seemed so rushed,
food was awesome,
way more vegetarian options this time,
Desert table here I come!
Heels are not meant to be worn when walking to the nearest mrt,
Oh it hurts.
And those were the short heels.
I respect business women now.
Walking around in those things.
IHSS is confusing me as usual.
ARC- propaganda, censorship and the arts,
VA - cut down essay.

The prime minister is coming to SOTA,
awesome right?
But i don't think we all get to see him.
But hey, maybe he will visit our arts classes. That would be cool.

Okay,
sleepyness starting to arrive,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home