Friday, September 11, 2009

Breakeven

I seriously Love the script.
Irish band and awesome songs.
Today will be a good day.
Positive vibes.
Spread the love or whatever.
Think Positive and things will go the way you want it too.
Not going to have the computer today,
so might not be online at all today,
therefore,
I blog in the morning.
With almost nothing to say.

Just thought of something,
you know that philosopher,
the one who never said anything cause he though that words were imperfect and could not describe life or something,
I don't agree with him,
I mean we create new words when we need them,
and I thank god we have words,
I mean isn't it our fault if we don't bother to find the right words to express ourselves?
I mean,
there is a dictionary and a thesaurus for a reason.
Anyways,
cya,
my dad is sitting here waiting for the computer,
and sadly I have to give it to him.
Sheesh.
this is why I want my own laptop,
MACBOOK,
where are you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home