Saturday, September 5, 2009

The words I couldn't find.

Blogger is pissing me of a little.
Anyway,
we have a week break and then its term 4.
Everyone has been talking about how fast this year has been going,
and I agree.
It was just a while ago the year started,
I was scared about going to a class where I did not really know everybody.
And now its all about to finish,
and we leave this campus next year.
I don't want to change my VA class either.
Well it is not like we have a choice.

Today I listened to She(for Liz) by parachute,
its really nice.

Reading Fistful Of Colours,
gotta finish it and write a review.
Go check out my friends reviews on the singapore writers festival website!

There are still words I cannot find right now,
things I wanted to say, but can't remember.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home