Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If I could fly.

I want to play Quidditch, not Soccer.
It's not that soccer is horrible,
but more based on the reason I want to fly.
Soccer was okay, not bad, atleast I can kick a ball. Yay me.
But, getting kicked twice ain't fun.
Not at all.
Went home and my whole body was aching yesterday night. Sheesh and that was after two games and practice. Imagine the real thing.
Teacher Day. Aiyah (here come the singlish again), it's all messed up man. We need more time. We want to make it amazing for you teachers!
Today was an apparently good day.
Well the some hours during school and Megha's phone call were the highlights of the day.
Megha - I cannot believe you forgot my birthday,
but thanks for calling, an mailing and powerpointing. (awesome word na?)
I really, really apprieciate it.
I just told you everything on the phone, but I gotta say,
you made it feel like it was my birthday all over again.

Lit was fun today. Haha Po-Po, Mr. Li and Ying.
Island Voices doesn't seem that bad after all.
Soon enough, I will be okay with that book.
Anyways.

IHSS was confusing today.
Bleh. Welfare Policies, sheesh-kabab. Why, tell me why I need to write an essay on this huh?

ARC was um,
good, fun, discussive (we discussed a lot) but the last few minutes were pointless, my intro that I wrote was horrible.

Hindi - got my marks back. Same as Amrit. Not bad, but can do better lah.

Digital Art was fun but kinda um, weird (for the lack of a better word)
I think I could have done better today.

Yo Janel,
if you are reading this post,
thanks for sharing the amazing music on your iPod with me,
can you send me a few songs,
muse and the VP's (?)
<3

Okay,
so character education today was interesting.
5 minds and first impressions stuff.

I think my vocab sucks.
I need new words. I need BETTER words.
I need adjectives,
I can't use weird for the rest of my life,
that would be pathetic. (and I am back to using that word)

I ould blog a lot more,
but guess what,
I feel lazy,
sleepy,
and I have an essay to type.

Goodbye and Goodbye people of this earth,
who completely care about what happens in my life,
thank you so much for reading this.

Before I go,
I would like to say,
I am feeling nice today.
But I think some people feel like annoying others.
I think people need to move on,
and if they have to,
find different ways to tease people,
cause after a while it gets old.
You become immune to a certain extend,
yet it affects you,
yet it hurts sometimes.
Cause you know,
some of us are sensitive.


Oh and Janel,
I admire your will power.
Bocotting facebook.
You are awesome.
Wish I could.
But hey, atleast I use it less.
Go Janel!
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home