Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A taste of the past.



I haven't blogged in a while,
so much for me blogging like everyday.
Sheesh anyway.

Life goes on,
things happen,
and memories come flooding back.

My digital art project all based on memories flooding back
and watching those video's and old photos
brought back the past
into the present.

I wanna go back to the way it was.
I wanna be three again,
I wanna spend more time with family,
mor time for just having fun,
more time away from the computer.
But Hey,
I can't be three again can I?

Turning fourteen in like two days,
friday actually.
It doesn't really seem that old,
especially when you are surrounded by fifteen year olds:D
But it is,
another year on this earth,
and makes me think,
what have I done this thirteenth-year that is important,
that helps the world,
that means a lot to me.
Maybe it might not help the world,
but yeah, a lot of things mean a lot to me.
This thirteenth year was amazing.

Do you know,
sometimes,
I really do wish I owned a magic broomstick,
a firebolt.
So I could just get up,
go out ,
and fly away for while.
See the moon,
see the stars
and clear my brain.
Feel the wind.
Just for a while,
and then,
back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home