Saturday, August 22, 2009

So that day is over.

I am fourteen.
Yesterday was brilliant, except for a few stupid things like getting my screwed up maths paper back. And the lit essay that took away my break, anyway.
Other than that,
it was awesome.
To all my friends,
thanks for making my day so special,
thanks for the cards and gifts,
To everyone,
thanks for the birthday wishes.

So this is my first post after turning fourteen.

It is like another step in to the future,
and another day that passes that just adds a number to your age,
it is gone now,
but the number remain and you just keep moving forward.

I have so many things to think about,
so many things to improve on,
so many things to do,
need to buck up quickly.

But sometimes,
things you want don't just happen,
you gotta make them happen,
but what if you can't,
what if you just can't?

WHat do you do then?
Wait?
Watch?
What?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home