Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Free Ticket

Complexity.
We,
the humans of this earth,
pledge to remain,
complex and yet simple in some ways,
forever more.

Yeah.
Complex.

Its like saying time is a simple concept,
yet it never really was,
we just seem to accept it,
it never stays,
you have not control over it,
it rules you, traps you,
yet we are okay with that,
just roll with the punches right?

Humans are complex,
the emotions, the ideas, the thoughts
we all get tend to add to complexity.
I will never fully understand you, and you will never fully understand me.
Yet, we accept that.
And that is simple.
We know we have to live (though some of us have highly pessimistic views on this),
and we know there are the highs and the lows.
We know who we are,
what we had to do,
and essentially what is bad and what is good.
That makes things simple.

Faith, hope, belief, love and friendship.
Emotions make us more complex,
ideas, concepts, vague theories,
all add up to the complexity of life.

Why can't we do things we want to?
Perfect example,
I am supposed to be making teachers day cards,
yet I sit here,
typing a message,
that possibly,
may never reach anyone,
never impact anyone.
Though I hope it will.
How I want my friends to be free a certain day to go out with me,
yet something seems to pop up.
It's like the world conspires against us.
Yet,
it seems we often get what we want too.

Simplexity.
I love that word right now.
It describes both Humans and Life.

We all have a free ticket on this roller coaster called life. Whether we choose to enjoy it or not it a different thing.

<3 K.i.r.t.i
The Simplex Human.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home