Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tujh Mein Agar Pyaas Hai, Barish Ka Ghar Bhi Paas Hai



Tu dhoop hain jham se bikhar
Tu hai nadee o bekhabar
Beh chal kahin ud chal kahin
Dil khush jahan teri toh manzil hai wahin


I wonder how one movie can make me feel so many emotions.
I wonder how that one movie can make me cry too.
I wonder how that movie touches my heart.

I think that Taare Zameen Par,
is one movie that everyone should watch,
regardless of whether or not they understand hindi or not.
I mean subtitle exist for a reason.
I think this movie,
is one of the best Bollywood has seen in a really long time,
and it is not one of those masala entertainers.
It means something,
it tells a story,
and it makes you feel, think and understand.
Now thats a movie.

I also wonder how one man's opinion can mean so much,
I mean just look at Simon Cowell,
if he says you are good,
you know you are really good.
Gosh.
I just keep wondering how there are some people whom you just listen to.

I think I want to start playing music again,
but I really don't remember anything.
Nothing at all.
I kind of need to start all over.
I think I never really realized how much things like ballet and guitar helped me and how much I enjoyed them until recently.
I think once you quit,
you see the classes differently.
Thank god I am never going to stop art completely.
I don't want too.

I miss ballet.
Its not that I was brilliant at it or anything,
it's just that it really was fun,
and it helped me a lot.
I loved freestyle and the dances.
I loved the ballet shoes,
and the costumes,
and the performances.

My whole body is aching cause of Bharatnatyam yesterday,
gosh I didn't think class was going to be that stressful.
She made us do exercises.
Bleh.
Then we had to do the whole Allaripu,
properly and it was tiring,
but at least she said we improved.
Oh yay!
Then Shabdam,
in the sense,
lets all show feelings through our facial expressions!
Do you know how hard that is,
One day,
I will get it right.
Hopefully.

I did chemistry today,
now I feel good,
cause I feel like I know something about this periodic table,
I just hope I remember it.

Island Voices,
A Dream of China,
is actually a good story.
I like it,
it has a flow,
and the beginning and the end tie back.
Now I have to read fistful of colours.

Okay,
so thats about it, I guess.
No school tmrw.
Thats good and bad.
Drawing, we miss drawing. Sheesh.
And then ceramics, we miss ceramics. Sheesh again.
Wait,
we do have a holiday on tuesday right?
And then look forward to ARC essay.
Well not exactly, but at least it will be done,
then we can do more interesting stuff in ARC,
like one of our massive discussions or something.
Speaking of that, IHSS essay.
Oh the joys of school life.
Why Miss Wang, Why?
Why THREE mini essays?

Kays,
Goodbye world,
I need dinner.
Can't wait for it.
Yups,
thats it,
Love,
Kirti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home