Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I Know, I know, Freeze."

Yesh,
I am watching the Incredibles,
Again.
They just keep showing it on Disney.
I can pull of the dialogue,
"I know, I know, Freeze."
The you pause,
I perform a dramatic hand gesture.
But the only thing missing,
no ice shoots out of my hand,
dang,
I don't have super powers.

Do you know,
I miss the old days,
when disney used to show things like Kim Possible everyday,
and thats so raven(even though I did not watch it much)
and phil of the future,
and dave the barbarian.
I miss the old episodes and tv shows and disney channel original movies.

I remember the time long ago,
when we were all young,
and we used to watch p,b&j
and rolie polie ollie,
and mickey mouse and stuff.

Then I remember Hi5,
oh man,
I used to love them,
knew their songs,
"L.O.V.E, I love you and you love me"
and a lot of other songs,
and now,
I think,
the new Hi5,
is not really that great.
I think there are so many things affecting that,
I grew up,
and they changed the people on it.
I mean,
our time,
we are so used to Kathleen and Jub-Jub,
and Kellie and chatterbox,
and Charlie doing random thing,
and Nathan and Tim,
but now there are a bunch of perky people out there,
singing songs.
I don't really like them,
the old vibe is gone.
And it's going to stay that way.

"I'm gonna freeze,
this moment,
while we're together"
Yeah,
the lack of super powers gets to us sometimes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home