Monday, August 31, 2009

Cause these things will change.

Today was a holiday,
weekend just became longer,
cause tmrw is a holiday too.
I have mentioned this before.
So the highlight of the whole day,
was probably the shopping trip with my mom,
I finally got new sports shoes,
(goodbye my old-icky-pink-torn-shoes!)
And new shorts,
(these shorts are awesome.)
and...
*drumroll*
I cut my insanely-wild-poofy-curly-mad hair!
No,
its not completely short,
I don't really like short,
but it's layered.
It feels good.
It's a change,
and thank god,
its a good one.
I remember some of my worse hair cuts,
not pretty.

IHSS is confusing me,
(yes, I read the articles today)
I mean all the articles seem to say the same thing,
in a way.
Never mind,
I will read them again.

Read a book called,
The Keepers Book One : A Wizard Called Nell.
It's pretty cool.
The normal good versus bad,
but the characters are definitely unique,
well as unique as you can get with magical people.
Anyway,
I will read Book Two,
see if its any good.

SO thats about it, I guess.
See ya.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home