Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dill Mill Gayye

Today was awesome,
I actually did my VA essay,
if you think I finished it,
you are insane,
but hey, I did it.
Then I spent a majority part of the day watching Hindi tv serials!
So fun,
the whole world uses love as one of the major themes in their tv serials.
Then you just watch other people's live in tv and it doesn't effect you whatsoever.
The cheesy songs, dialogues and stuff come and go.
But its funny and enjoyable(:

"Hum to chale they dost banke,
Jaane kahan dil mil gayye"
Dill Mill Gayye
"Hul chul ho dil mein,
Miley jab hum tum"
Miley Jab Hum Tum
"Kabhi yunhi, kabhi milte hai dil,
Koi Jaane na meri jaana."
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi


<3

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger w.h.y. said...

<3 <3 <3 x)

September 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home