Sunday, September 13, 2009

Raindrops On Roses


It was raining so much five minutes ago.
I got drenched trying to get into the car from art class.
So very annoying.
Singapore's weather is seriously messed up. Sometimes it's too much sun,
sometimes it is too little.
I love my new laptop, though it does not have Microsoft yet.
I think I have forgotten what all holiday homework we have,
other than physics of course, no one can forget that.
We just have to keep doing the workbook.
I do remember the VA Essay and IDU,
I would be dead meat if I didn't,
but what else.
I think homework has a way of making itself forgotten.

Need to go and have lunch.
FOOD!

Oh btw,

This is my amazing new desktop wallpaper, got it from deviant art.
I love the harry potter-ness of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home