Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hum Tum(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHA!
Thanks for being my awesome best friend(:
You rock,
have an awesome fifteenth!

Today,
I got a macbook pro!
Yayayayayayayayayay:D
I now have my own laptop.
But it's not even fully charged yet,
have to wait.

Watched Hum Tum today,
yes guys, it is a hindi movie.
It was awesome, haven't seen it in ages.
"ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte"
is that seriously true?

Singapore Idol is useless.
American got a top 13 this year,
and therfore Singapore Idol need to get top 13 too.
Sheesh.

Watching A movie called CODY BANKS 2: DESTINATION LONDON.
Haha, superspyness at the age of sixteen,
a movie that also includes mind control, presidents ad a youth orchestra.
Yup, movie with a very entertaining plot.

I need to call Megha,
see ya world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home