Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Erica should read this post!

They give us back essays,
and suddenly,
we all feel we could have done much better,
I know I do.

I understood chemistry today.
I feel accomplished, or maybe its just cause I might have read the chapter before.
Whatever,
I shall feel good about it.

VA exhibition,
congrats to everyone who got chosen[:

Ceramics was really random today.
What with all the tattoo conversations and all that.

The iPhone stole out friend!
Erica loves her iPhone,keeps playing games on it.
Pee Monkey,
Haha.
Such a retarded game.
Erica,
Peel Banana, peel, peel banana.
Cut Banana, cut,cut banana.
Eat Banana, eat, eat banana.
:D

BANANA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tinted Jewels said...

YES, KIRTZ. VERY HONOURED -.-"
and it is CHOP banana, not CUT, you RETARD. WAHAHAHAAA
and you missed out the Shit banana, shit shit banana

September 15, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home