Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two Worlds Collide

Studied at Erica's place,
Bought a new note pad,
realized the White Sand now has a frozen yogurt store!
Oh gosh,
ever since that one fateful day,
fro-yo is taking over,
but it's kinda ex.
Thats just life.

White Sands is too big,
to buy the notepad,
I had to use life five escalators and it took me forever to get there,
back down and then wait for the annoying twelve to get home.
12 is another story. Take so long to come for what?

Decided I want to take painting for semester one next year.
Keeping the options open for semester two.

Enjoyed the theatre performance today,
you guys should have more of it,
more often please(:

Can't wait to get my own space next year,
NOTE TO SELF: get it next to Lee Fang and share portable aircon:D
(haha, you go and buy, I just share the benefits)

Talked to Bevin today,
like properly,
wonder if her recording technique works(:

I think I should talk to different people more often.
And not be so scared,
ot worry about if I would have anything to say or not.

Things are changing,
I think people are too,
stupid teenage identity crisis,
are we like not supposed to understand who we really are right now and what we wanna do?

I just forgot one other important thing I had to say.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home