Saturday, October 10, 2009

WolfNotes: what do you feel.

7:00
Walked from the 12 lane. Passes the shops, the noisy people.
Milk tea in my hand.

7:02
Sat down next to an old couple.

7:04
Looked at the food shops.
The hunger a human can feel is endless. Not just for food.

7:06
The teenagers sitting next to made a lot of noise.

7:08
Two people asked me if I was waiting in the line for a cab. Each time, I just waved my hand.

7:10
I realized, that for the first time, I was not anxiously waiting for the car to arrive. I did not keep looking for it down the road.

7:12
I started looking for it down the road.

7:14
The old couple left. I notice someone wearing a very pretty dress. She was stick thin, it was a little bit scary. I wondered how little she ate.

7:16
The teenagers left to meet their friend, I think it was her birthday. I notice a birthday card in the indian
( I assume ) girl's hand addressed to the girl I heard they were going to meet.

7:18
I almost finished my tea. Only the bubbles were left. I did not want them, before I could tell her that, she just dumped them in.

7:20
The car arrived. I got up.

7:21
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home