Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Remember, remember, remember my name.

Oh my gosh,
the holidays have finally started.
I may not have thought it was the exam period,
but the holidays are sure gonna be a breeze compared to the rest of the year.

Yesterday was awesome,
( I shall conveniently ignore discussing math, my happiness-meter need not go down)
We reached CIty Hall,drank soup,
my tangy tomato with basil was awesome,
and the naan was really good.
I finished everything off.
Yeah!
Lee Jing gave up on her clam chowder.
Vicky finished that and her Yoguru.
So that was our amazing lunch.

Then Vic had to see her evil dentist who came late and finished early.
Thank god,
but by that time we realized there was no 3 o clock show.
Stupid cathay.

So trudged up the staircase to OldSchool.
Saw the same works again, but they strike you the same way.
Jane Lee's giant work,
struck us all.

Then we walked the extremely long way down,
and I thought we were lost,
but ended up like behind POMO,
another long journey to cathay,
discussing all sorts of random things.
It was so great(:
Our school looks incomplete,
like the whole bottom part is not yet done,
I don't know if it will be done in time.
Hopefully,
it will.

Then we go up the lift in Cathay,
see the stupid bruno poster again,
get tickets,
feel happy,
watch MJ video,
go upstairs,
talk,
then go in.
They screen outside our theatre had not changed yet,
so everyone was confused,
we waited until it changed,
just cause we wanted to,
Then after a whole bunch of other things,
the movie started.
Finally.
AT 5:10 or something.

You know there wasn't really a main plot or anything,
but yeah,
music was good,
nice actors and singers, (coughvickylovesasherbookcough)
and by the end of the movie,
oh god,
Vicky's fangirl-ness,
infected me a little,
I think Asher Book is awesome too now,
cause he can sing.

SO that was the amazing after school journey with Jinx and Vicks.
Freedom, then we get our papers back,
aiyah,
I don't want them,
better not to know what went wrong at this point.

Diwali started today.
So um,
happy first day of diwali.
(:

I am going to get a henna cone,
and put it myself,
hey,
I have learned it before,
designs and stuff.
Cannot wait for that.

SO okay,
done for today,
go listen to "Try" by Asher Book.

If i walk would you run
If i stop would you come
If i say you’re the one would you believe me
If i ask you to stay would you show me the way
Tell me what to say so you don’t leave me
The world is catching up to you
While your running away to chase your dream
It’s time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change
And maybe i’m not ready

Try, Asher Book, Fame.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home