Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fistful Of Colours.


Today was shopping day,
but we didn't really shop that match, my mom and I,
bought some colours for a rangoli,
henna cone for henna,
vegetables, for food
and um,
i forgot what else.

The holidays are going by,
but now I kinda wish there was school,
art classes, other subjects,
lunch with my friends,
it's going to be different in the new school.
So different,
that thing is big, grey and next to cathay.
It needs more colour.

I have always known fame is hard to achieve,
but the prize some people pay for it,
makes me wonder,
in the end,
is it worth it?
Being known by the world but not knowing who you are.

I used to be a huge fan of W.i.t.c.h.
Yup we had a club in 5th grade,
haha,
I remember being Will.
At least I think I was.
Now I discovered the comics online and I started reading them again.
They are quite interesting,
all the fight against evil and all that.
Brought back fifth grade memories.
Which reminds me of how much things have changed since then.
How different people I knew are,
I changed a lot too.

Cannot wait for saturday.
Yeah,
diwali.
Carrie Underwood tmrw,
should I go to Ion,
or for Sonu Nigam.

Saturday.saturday.saturday.
hee hee,
It's Diwali!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home