Monday, October 19, 2009

Jai Ho, dunno why but I wanted to say it.

Diwali was fun,
bonfire and ghajini and sparklers,
wow.
Lots of good food,
thank you mommy.
Yeah so that was diwali.
Now I need to watch WAKE UP SID really badly,
and all the freakin harry potter movies,
YAY MARATHON!

Tomorrow,
we get one of results back,
and the horrible soccer tournament,
yes, what is the point of people running after a ball,
maybe its just famous cause the players are good looking,
well not so much.

I just realized my stupid second cousins are in SIkkhi, Ghanghtok (who knows that spelling)
why do they get to go to cool, exotic places,
when I am stuck playing soccer,
and getting papers back,
my father just quoted a really crappy quote,
srk"i rather be playing soccer"
but i never did like him.
Stupid actor.

But school is fun too,
our last days at this campus,
i think i mentioned this before,
but i really want to have lunch at the staircase again,
anyone up for it?
(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home