Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Phir chalegi hawa manchali.

Good news. Pissing news. Which one first?

Good news.
Hindi was awesome!
I got good marks and I am so happy,
thank you so much bhagwan ji!

OH MAN,
WAKE UP SID ROCKS.
Love iktara, and kya karoon.
First five mins,
story of my life.

News Flash.
Hey Erica,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Next year, you will come for diwali,
I cannot wait to see your cleopatra costume!
I hope you have a nice time after reaching home.
Love Kirti(:

Just News.
Apparently its global dignity day,
we are supposedly going to be on tv,
and we got a $50 voucher for 77th street. Oh yay.
I think the idea is actually good,
but I mean we need to do more,
just discussing it does not help.
HAPPY GLOBAL DIGNITY DAY!

Pissing News.
Today,
when we were waiting for that weird MOE survey thing,
Mr Wang came, and everyone was like, "Did I pass, did I pass"
then I asked, "Did I do okay?'
I didn't get an answer from him, but everyone else was like,
"O2 lah, O2, sure pass. What you ask for?"
I am annoyed,
can't I be concerned, I mean I just asked,
sheesh people.

Anyway.
I finished that 500 words.
Hopefully, hopefully.

Now all we need to do is wait,
what needed to be done,
is done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home