Monday, January 18, 2010

Jane Eyre, oh how I wish no one wrote about your life.



So I haven't updated in quite a while. At points I was lazy and at others I had nothing much to say.
As my blog post title should suggest to anyone who bothers to read it, I shall be talking about Jane Eyre.
To anybody who thinks that this is gonna be some awesome critical analysis, think again.
I am currently undecided about Jane Eyre, teachers tell me it's good, students don't want to read it (but that's just us right?) and I am just reading it. So it has it's highs, lows, and it's borings. One of the best characters died. How sad na?
I haven't finished it, but everyone knows the endings. After all Mrs. Tan repeated it five times, "They got married". Uh duh, I mean, romance novel hello? They just took out the handsome and put in tall, dark and mysterious Rochester, whom many girls have taken a fancy too. They just watch the movies on Jane Eyre and fall in love with mushy lines.
Why the hell is Reader, I married him a famous line?
Moving on.
Can't wait to finish Jane Eyre.
We have to write a Jane Journal now.
Just thought I would mention that.

Oh, and if you happen to read this and are not from sota.
VOTE FOR MY FRIENDS ANIMATION VIDEO!
Just search n.e.mation sg and vote for the sota group.
It would be much appreciated!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTLE WEE POTTER and KELLY PALMER!

Lots of love,
Kirti Papaya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home