Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another year closer to 2012(;

Haha,
Na, I don't believe the world is gonna end in 2012.
Harry Potter movies. Yes.
HSM craze. Maybe.
The world. No.

So it's new years eve, and the HSM concert dominates disney.
It's not that bad, at least Lucas and Drew are in, and no Zac and his gay Bet On It. Haha
I love Drew Seeley.
Another HSM line.
We are in this together next year. I mean seriously.
O2 is the same except now, it's a basement.
Basement 2.
Or Banana's in the Pajama's B2.

I can't wait for school to start,
I want to see the campus and all my friends again.

YEAH!

Made new year's resolutions?
I think I will, but not like on paper or anything,
its weird how these things usually never happen.
We make them, and sometimes we just forget them *blush world blush, cause you know you forgot one*
But some happen.
(:

Haha
five mins left.
Wooooooooh.
I'm high I guess.
Or I was.

3 mins.
Yeahhhhhh.

2 mins.
Ohman oh man.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home