Sunday, December 13, 2009

MLIA. NOT.

So this was what I read on Vicky's blog today.
""Anyways, this if for you Kirti!!!
"Today, I saw a rather large black dog prowling down my street. Curious, and slightly scared, I decided to check if it had a collar in case it was lost. When I rounded the corner, the dog was nowhere to be found, and instead I observed a tall man with flowing black hair walking in the other direction. I'm on to you, Sirius. MLIA" ""
HAHA. Next that person will be getting a broomstick with firebolt written on it!

So now that I found about MLIA, I went to their site and found this -
"Today I drank an energy drink. Five minutes later i fell asleep. I feel I've been deceived. MLIA"
Haha. I wonder which one he drank.

This one leads to my next point.
"Today I went to Ikea with my parents. I planned to scare them by hiding in a closet organizer and jumping out as they passed by. Instead, I jumped into the closet and screamed when I saw an old lady already hiding in my spot. I coulnd't stop laughing long enough to tell my parents what happened. MLIA"
What was the old lady doing there, that is if it happened.

So today I went back to Ikea today,
AGAIN.
We bought a couple of things.
Bookshelf coming tmrw.

AND...
We, my mom and I finished painting my bedroom walls!!!
YEAH!

Can't wait to see the finished nemation clip!

Goodbye Cyberworld.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home