Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blue Skies



Finally, I am typing this from my room, cause now I got a proper comfy bed to sit on while typing this! Just found out that Ruby is shifting to the east too, one more SOTA buddy living really near me, she lives like just down the road or something. I actually love the east, but Pasir Ris is way to east sometimes and I kind of miss Simei.
I keep thinking what we can do for the Year One camp and if it is like some lets all get to know each other thing or like challenging games and stuff that help people bond or whatever. I think we should have like a mini-survivor, that isn't as crazy as the reality tv. It would be fun to have some cool games and stuff. :D
Swimming is so awesome, I did not go yesterday, but today I did, and wow, just being in the pool is awesome. We have like a lap pool at my condo so I was taking a few laps. Attention to the word few. Oh man, I need to swim more often, my stamina is all messed up. It was all green and stuff underwater, haha, but the condo is so awesome.
I noticed that the skies are really beautiful nowadays. The clouds are like these small puff balls and cover this cvast distance, yeah I can't really describe it can I?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home