Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo! Happy Halloween(:

Today was so amazing.
Discovered that my daddy's jeans are so big,
I can wear them over my own,
but it's not that comfortable:D
The Halloween party was so great!
We all played Wii,
YEAH! I have a character called CURTY, lol.
Yeah and its brown,
SOOO UNEXPECTED GUYS.
Has so much fun taking photographs,
we all got some greats pics,
may print out a few just to remember the day(:
The food was great,
the costumes were amazing.
I was,
*drumroll*
A GUY. haha. yeah cross-dress.
AND I WON KING, Haha.
Yup, I really looked like a guy,
I had a moustache too.
Not the hitler kind.
Lots of dancing and random dramatic moments,
and fun and photographs later,
we all just lost the energy, so tired.
ZOMBIE!.
But it was worth it,
being tired meant that we had an amazing time(:
But yeahh,
now my energy level is slightly up again
but if I fall on a bed,
I think I would just sleep.

So conclusion,
Halloween 09' was awesome!
<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home