Tuesday, October 27, 2009

VoiceOvers.

I read Hui Yu's blog,
and talked bout the thing we discussed earlier,
about how some people do not really speak out, but have equally good ideas as the people who do,
and about how she said that if she ever became an educator, she would pay attention to them,
I agree, I think it would be important too,
but that is one reason I think the ARC journal is really important,
I mean for people who do not really talk, or sometimes don't want to,
the ARC journal is an outlet for them to express their thoughts.
I love my ARC journal.

There was a quote I read today somewhere,
that said that blogs give people with an opinion and people even without an opinion a chance to spread their thoughts on the internet.
Do I want my blog to be opinion-less, no way.
I have something to say and hopefully,
I can say it through this blog,
if I can't say it out loud,
but a lot of people think,
I already voice my opinions. (Which equals too, I talk a lot in ARC class)

Kate McCaffrey is a very good speaker,
John (I forgot his surname)'s book, The Boy In Stripped Pajamas seems very interesting,
I will go and read that, and maybe Destroying Avalon.

I had a nice time today,
even though that burger was a little weird.
InkHeart is getting interesting,
I like DustFinger,
he seems cool. Haha.

4 more days till the holidays,
4 more days and two months to becoming a Year 4.
4 more days and two months to people turning 16.

This year is about to get over.
I don't know whether it went by too quickly,
or quite slowly,
but it was a good year.
Lessons Learned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home