Sunday, October 25, 2009

Laugh Out Loud

NigaHiga is awesome.
They are hilarious.

Talked to one of my cousins today,
it was nice to hear from him again,
but yeah,
I really hope he can come to Singapore to work soon.

School tmrw,
Lit workshop, I haven't read any of those stories,
and um I guess tennis tmrw,
but I have a feeling we might just miss it.

My other cousin got to see Kareena Kapoor,
in his college,
shooting for Kurbaan. I like that word,
it has a nice sound to it.

HAHA,
OMG you can't see me,
I'm blending in just like a pine tree (what the heck, pine tree?)

Anyway, that is so old, but so very funny.

Went bowling yesterday with HARSHITA,
happy belated birthday to you and SRUSHTI(:

Watched wild child and nancy drew with Srushti and Co. in her mini theatre,
oh man, I wish my condo had that. Painting T-shirts and talking late at night,
yeah I love sleepovers(:

Talking about wild child, emma roberts is really awesome,
and quite pretty too, she acted well in both movies.
But yeah for wild child,
ALEX PETTYFER rocks.(He is like the only guy in the movie)
He was Alex Rider in stormbreaker too.

Okay,
that was a rant,
but yeah,
this is what blogs are for.
See you tmrw internet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home