Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

OH NO,
I am turning into a Romantic.
Yes, love stories are nice now,
well okay tv serials,
but thats close enough right?
ADITI, I even enjoy ROM-COMS.
Yes, you must be proud.
Yeah, this is the post you had to read.
Because I admit I enjoy Rom-Coms.
Yup.
I totally enjoyed 13 going on 30,
though I ruined that moment,
but hey,
thats just me.


The sad thing is,
with a love story,
comes a villain,
a loser,
a pathetic excuse for a human.
How else would the story move on,
either that or a twist in the story,
which is evil in its own way,
I mean why make a happy audience sad and ruin the love.
But no,
we love excitment.
Yeah okay,
this is me rambling,
cause I am watching a soap,
yes me and my sad tv watching habits.
But hey,
its a dramatic scene,
the girls is unwilling to say I love you to this guy,
and well she is getting married to the evil villain the next day.
Yes that is Indian Drama for you.

Now,
today was the second last day of school.
In goodman road. We are never going back there after tmrw.
I am going to miss the campus, big, green campus.
Though we have to clean it up,
that is not exactly that great.
Aand results tmrw,
We know everything and all but,
overall,
I did not bother counting,
and VA average.
That is so important.

Anyway,
I kind of realized how great this year was.
Amazing,
I made new friends,
learned so many things,
so many things.
It was one heck of an year.

With that brilliant concluding statement,
goodnightworld.

P.S MARK HILL ROCKS. I ENJOYED HIS SESSION, A LOT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home