Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Beauty.

I love Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Thank god for letting Aamir produce a movie where the actors are great, the story is brilliant and there ain't too much drama, other than Aditi herself of course!
So if the movie marathon happens, and it will, we all can watch Jaane Tu, yay!

Moving on to the television aspect of things. It is amazing how being bored in the holidays can lead to a teenager watching television or being attached to a computer. So yeah, I am happy that Victor and Karen got kicked off. In the short time that I have been watching sytycd, all the other dancers made a bigger impression on me than Victor. And I never really liked Karen, so yeah. Now to make the season brilliant, Nathan should get a great partner and show everyone what he has and Ellenore should keep dancing brilliantly and Kathryn should remain great. I love Jakob Karr too. Haha. So many good dancers and a few brilliant ones.

Happy belated birthday to my Cousin, Jigar.
We called him yesterday, he talk so fast, it is really funny.
Apparently 2012, is a good movie, should I go watch it?

I have suddenly started "tweeting".
All of a sudden twitter ain't that bad, it is actually fun, you say what you wanted in a limited character status.
And then you follow twits from your fave celebrities , haha some of them have loserific comments.

So if you have twitter,
you should "follow" me or whatever.

So thats about it for today,
random quote of the day,
" You can take the Rathod out of Ranjhore but you can't take the Ranjhore out of Rathod"
HAHA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home