Friday, November 6, 2009

Syren.

I need to read SYREN.
Forget the indonesia plane,
I shall read percy jackson there.

I have nothing much to report today,
went to school, borders,
read a bit,
drank this chocolate milk tea, that tasted like Hershey's chocolate with water.
Yup, one dollar of water.
Oh yay.
Then I walked from parkway to siglap center.
YAY. I enjoyed that walk. It was relaxing in it's own way.
And it made me feel good.
Yeah, I felt like I was burning calories.
Crap, weight consciousness is getting to me.
Stupid teenage years,
we were so much better off at 10,
eat what you want,
school not that stressful, at least in GIIS,
yeah well.
Gotta deal with it,
but life is good right now(:

Okkay then.
More later.
Whenever later is.
Buh-bye.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger vick said...

hahaha I influenced you like mad,
the whole calories thing.
at least you're taller than me D:

anyways, omg I'd lose my way from parkway to siglap!
I walked from SOTA to St.Pats once, it was kinda short...
well, one day imma walk round singapore!

November 8, 2009 at 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home