Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko To Pyaar Sajna *tune*

It's over,
well okay, maybe not until we get the letter ( which hopefully brings happy news ),
but yeah the twenty minutes, oh wait, fifteen minutes of questions, nervousness, and answers are over.
Now I just have a whole bunch of other things to do. So much responsibility, so many plans.
I kind of have that feeling of having so much time, yet so little time to do everything that I want to because of other plans, or duties, or responsibilities I have. This OSL trip is a lot more work than I accounted for and so is that "SOTA Project Runway" thing. Ugh. And these were supposed to be the holidays. At least I have movie marathons to look forward too, and meeting people I haven't talked to in ages.
Yay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home