Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So You Think You Can Can-Can.

I think Tyce DiOrio is really cool.
Contemporary or modern, whatever it is called is a really interesting form of dance,
is it just a mix of everything else, and what really defines it,
as far as I know, it is just pretty abstract movements with random recognizable ballet movements.
So you think can dance beats indian dance competitions any day,
but thats cause most of them are trained.
Hopefully we have a competition like that too.

Since Hui Yu might read this post too,
yeah I am really sorry about the spoiler,
the next time I type this -

SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ if you wanna watch Project Runway.


then type the thing out here!

OKay,
so now I know how spoilers work.
Moving on.
I love my new house,
it just so naturally seem like "home"
and we just moved in a while ago.
Now I just have to paint my room and get a proper bed.
Haha. My poor mattress must be so lonely without a plank to support it.

What else, what else?
Ok random quote,
"It's all about the phone calls" Adam Shankman, Stycd.
Yeah, that is reality tv show for you,
not the best but the most popular.
Sometimes both.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home