Saturday, November 28, 2009

Survivor




I can't wait to paint my room and I am so glad that I have friends who are going to do it with me. Yay, that shall be so much fun. The purple invasion, well mauve to be exact I guess, but still. My room is quite empty right now, boxes, cupboard and a window bay. But the view is great, green and then a PIE sign (that was random, but the green is so visible) I also love my new curtains, haha.

I love survivor now. It is actually really interesting to watch, if you watch it from the beginning, cause then you get where the people are coming from and some of the schemes and alliances. The people on the show call it a social game and it is one heck of a social game, what with the alliances and all the tribes and stuff. Some people play the game and others just hang on for the ride. For this season, hopefully someone from Foa Foa wins, or maybe John or something. But I do not really want Russel to win, yeah he may play survivor well and all, and he found three immunity idols without clues and whatnot, but his attitude is kind off annoying. Sometimes he just does things to create chaos and then he talks like as if he is the king and all that, well I feel like the whole jury is going to go against him.

So I guess that is about it for today. I wanna buy a survivor shirt, or maybe like an immunity idol necklace or something, that might be cool.

//immunity back up for grabs//

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home