Friday, December 11, 2009

#95 Painting the sky.

Long time no post.
Finished painting one wall.
Will put up a picture later, after the finishing touches(:

Yay, cycling on friday!
Wish fangs could come,
but she's going to taiwan.
Oh man.

Still have reflections to do,
about the OSL.
I am forgetting bits and pieces and that is not good.
Hope there is still a meeting, I wanna see the new campus!

Still haven't made beads yet,
anyone wanna make paper beads with us?

I want to go camping one day,
and learn how to make fire with flint,
and like build a shelter and what not.
Yeah, all survivor influence.
Speaking of which there was a double elimination episode today,
wish russell had got blindsided, but no.
Kinda sad. Now I want like Brett to stay,
he deserves air time, I mean he was invisible until now.
I want anyone but Russell to win,
the man has 2 million already.

I want to watch 3 Idiots(hindi).
I also wanna read Percy Jackson,
and watch the movie next year.
Saw the trailer, shouldn't Annabeth have blond hair.
And why are 17 year old people playing 12 year old people.
Nevermind.

See Ya Online World.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home