Thursday, December 3, 2009

Twitter


Suddenly twitter is not that bad anymore,
which means I am using it more often right now.
Which one is better, twitter or facebook?
Facebook gives you more stuff to do,
but that just distracts you more.

I think Dalton Ross's survivor blog is really funny,
natural sarcasm and good lines, fun to read.

I feel like I want to change my blog skin,
but I can't download any skin templates.

This years textbooks,
coughAmathcough,
are kinda expensive,
and I have only got three books until now,
I got a feelin that the lit books are not going to be cheap.

So one more month of the holidays before year 4 starts,
wow, I want Year 4 to start soon,
yup missing school.

See Ya online world.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha haven't linked you yet xD
sorry
you should get a tagboard, if you even read this OO
Anyways, I think twitter sucks but I'll use it one day I bet.
&& love your current main picture!!!!
:D
see ya,
Vicky(:
http://vspace94.blogspot.com

December 6, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home