Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aitutaki.



I want Jeff Probst's job.
I would love to be be paid to be the host of Survivor and watch the game and still get 39 days of comfort. I would also love to have a blog that so many people read. Yeah, I would love to have his job. Then see all those cool, amazing places too, wow, I love his job.
I think a lot of the games on survivor are cool, if we had mini less brutal versions, I would play them. I want to be as fit as some of them, they are so physically fit.

Yeah, and I can't even do the 2.4 brilliantly. Stupid run, looming on the distance in a glass campus.
The school should just move on and leave NAFA behind,
yeah more time for art!

Does NAFA really help us in life, yeah NS and all but other than that,
(yeah it keeps us fit, yeah it helps you loose weight),
I am fighting a loosing battle, NAFA stays put I guess.
Oh great.

On another note, a lot of people don't even think the school is going to be finished before Jan,
and we have to go there in December, not happening, but fingers crossed.

I listened to Desperate a few days ago,
now if David A. had not gone and added a few crappy lines to the song, I think it would have quite okay, but can't say the same to the other song, A little too not over you, that is just desperate and whiny. Just like Bella.

I need a happier last line,
uhm,
good night(:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kirti,
Your blog came up on a google alert, and after reading I had to respond. You're right hosting Survivor is a really cool job. If I ever give it up, it's yours.
Jeff

December 2, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Kirti Bhaskar Upadhyaya said...

Hi,
Wow, are you really Jeff Probst,
if you are then I just wanna say I love survivor, but you already know that. Sure, one day, that job shall be mine! I may even join survivor but I am vegetarian:D
Anyway I love reading your blog,
and I cannot wait for the All Stars season.
(:
Bye!
Kirti

December 2, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home