Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alagaesia.

So I happened to read this on MLIA.

A couple of weeks ago, I found out that one of my Aunt's friends is married to the actor who plays Filtch in the Harry Potter films. Naturally, I told my Aunt that this was awesome. Today, I received in the post a copy of The Deathly Hallows book, autographed by Filtch AND Mrs Norris. I love my family. MLIA.

HAHA.

And this,

Today, I finished the last Harry Potter books. Curious as to what the spells sounded like because I had never watched the movies, I wrote "Lumos" in the narrator of my laptop. When my laptop repeated the phrase, my bedroom light which had been out for several days randomly turned on. I'm onto you, magic mac. MLIA

What a coincidence!

Another one that I laughed at.

Today I was browsing audio books and I found one titled "How To Get Your Point Across In 30 Seconds Or Less". The listening time was 45 minutes. MLIA.

Oh the irony.

I am so upset that Christopher Paolini has not yet even told the loyal readers of The Inheritance Cycle when he is releasing the fourth book. Or even what the name is. I am annoyed, I want to know what happens, it's like Harry Potter all over again.
Galbatorix must die.

You know HP,
I want to know about the new generation.
Especially Rose and Scorpius.
Cause we all know that Ron was tempting fate,
in the last book with that stupid, "stay away from him line"

Watching Prince Caspian,
Haha the end is funny.

Caspian And Susan kiss.
(hollywood, or britishwood whatever, always needs this)
Lucy: I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand.
Edmund: (something I didn't get) I don't think I want to understand.

:D

You know we had a conversation about this,
My friends and I watched the Avatar trailer,
and the two people alien-looking people kissed,
and I was like,
There has to be a kiss in every hollywood movie right? It's incomplete without it,
and then my friend said,
Even if they are extra-terrestrials!

Project Runway FINALE.
I can't wait to see final collections and see is Meana-Irina deserved the win.

I still prefer Carol Hannah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home