Sunday, December 27, 2009

Give Me Some Sunshine

I loved 3 Idiots.
It was a beautiful movie. And it was so funny.
I loved all the actors and the screenplay was brilliant. So was the direction.

Watched Step Up tpday, and Dil Chata Hai.
So much fun. I loved the dances.

I love the fact that I have all the cable channels right not.
I have no idea why, but I hope it stays this way, that would be awesome,
(and distracting, but whatever :D ).

Watching Singapore Idol.
Man, I can't wait for Season 9 of AI.

Back to SI,
that Charice was good.
Who won? Who won?
Gurmit is taking forever.

I knew it.
I knew it.
I just did.

Wanted her to win, but he won.
Never mind, they are both good (supposedly).
Never really saw all their performances.

Okay anyway.
Good night.

ALL IZZ WELL(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home