Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas(:

Haven't blogged in a while.
Well first of all Merry Christmas to everyone!
Hope you all got nice presents and enjoy today.

I think I found a couple of new favorite spots in my house and my condo today.
One: The window bay area behind my bed is brilliant. When you look outside, it's really nice.
Two: Same for the balcony or planter, it's great sitting there too.
Three: Downstairs, by the pool. It's just brilliant.

I have been reading Romeo and Juliet.
Oh man, it has a lot of long lines and proclamations,
and I am beginning to remember the Macbeth speech.
Haha, I think crazy Macbeth was a little more interesting.

9 more days.
If you don't know to-what, you have been living under a rock.

Random though. Kathryn and Legacy are really awesome (sytycd)

Byes(:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home