Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lets walk around NLB. Cause it's fun.


I want to change my layout, the white is getting weird.
So today we were walking around NLB learning about resources. Well okay, and talking. Softly!
And before that we had to choose IRE subjects.
They had disney!
Well okay Ms. Ye was right, it sounds dumb that way.
It was IMPACT OF DISNEY. :]
And eastern philosophies and ancient civilizations!

So speaking about Disney,
Sterling Knight is gonna come in a DCOM.
Yes. I watch DCOM's.
Disney Channel Original Movies.
Its the impact of disney!

Whatever,
now I think Sterling Knight is awesome!
So I can't wait to see the movie,
and apparently he sings.
He has to be good,
after all everyone's better than Miley.

So yeah starstruck.
I wouldn't mind bumping into a superstar.
Haha.
:]

I don't really have much to blog about right now.
Well we had a lot of free time in school,
and lots of work to do tmrw.
See ya[:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home